Friday, January 16, 2009

you gotta <3 winter

Just another one of those cold winter school closing kinda days where I havesat here in my pjs all day waiting for something to happen...but never came. I'm thrilled and also disappointed in a way that we had a closing of school today i was thrilled because i finally got to see "Greater Latrobe School District" with the little white letters on the strip of blue across the tv that said "Closed". I always loved seeing that because i knew somewhere else in my city someone else was reading the same thing i was reading it made me feel connected of some sort like i'm not the only teenager hoping for a day off of school..i don't know i'm complicated at times. It disappoints me because that one day we had off gets added onto one more extra day of school before summer vacation. I actually like school i think i always have. I know kids are always saying "ew i hate school" "i only go for friends" but the truth is.. we all know that we do like to learn in some way even though you may deny it. Anyway,back to the cold winter day that caused school to close..as much as a i love winter and it is my favorite season..i need the 80-90 degree kinda weather. I miss it terribly like a long lost cat. A long lost cat that i shall call "Summer". Summer! please come out where ever you are! I miss your sunshine on my body that forced me to turn tan and squint my brown eyes.



I felt like sharing some pictures of sunsets in the winter from photobucket because right then and there looking out of my bedroom window with the snow sparkling on the ground and the sunset placed almost perfect in the sky i realized i was starring at only one of the billions of breath taking sites life has to offer.


Snow Sunset Pictures, Images and Photos


snow sunset Pictures, Images and Photos


sunset snow path Pictures, Images and Photos


sunset march 10, 2008 Pictures, Images and Photos


winter - sunset - sea - ice and snow - dogs - people - vuosaari - helsinki - finland Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment