Saturday, January 31, 2009

forgive me if i st-stutter from all of the clutter in my head

not Pictures, Images and Photos


theres a room i'm in full of people,its very crowded
I feel sorry for anyone in here that is clausterphobic
there are people sitting on top of one another people sitting on the floor
even people standing I mean I would be too who wants to sit on a dirty floor?
they're chatting away
some whispering
some yelling
some even crying
and most talking in a normal tone
I observe couples,siblings,and friends
I wish I had music to block out the noise i'm not used to it really
a nurse strolls in and calls out a name
I didn't hear it the first time but even if it was me I really didn't care
I hate doctors and doctors hate me I don't cooperate well
"Tracy" she calls out for a second time
the woman gets up and follows after the nurse into the hallway
one person gone means one seat up for grabs good thing I already have a seat
i'm getting disgusted at the smiles and laughter of people so I look at my shoes instead
I have really small feet
if there was a small feet contest around my little town I would deffinatly be a champ
a little toddler comes up to me and starts playing with my shoelaces
I smile
I have a little friend someone who actually wants to talk to me
well in this case play with my shoelaces but I bet in a toddler's mind it deffinatly means something
"Maddie! come over here right now! and don't bother that girl she looks upset!"
I give the mother a half smile
and then I turn my head and smile at the little girl I look at my shoes and reach down to tug on a shoelace thinking she would understand that it meant "thanks for trying"
I wish my seat was near to the window so I could look at the clouds and cars drive by
so I wouldn't have to look like some idiot trying to bury her face in her knees
you know how some songs have the lyrics "how do you feel so alone in a crowded room?"
or something similar to that?
well I have the answer right here...
its pretty damn easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment