Saturday, January 3, 2009

A new year means a brand new blogging experience!

Hello there! I'm Ashley obviously
I'm starting a new blog thanks to my friend Matthew haha.
Anyway... I could be blogging (hehe funny word (: ) about anything my poems,
short stories,certain quotes I find that are interesting,what kind
of day I had,or anything that comes to my mind at the time I am blogging really.
So enjoy! (:


I feel concealed in a camera
grapsing onto memories
continually getting dropped
reviewing the moments
being black and white or colorful
ideas coming to you in a flash
-me (poem)

Quotes/Song Lyrics I like

1.] Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell
Some might say you get what you've been given
If you don't get yours, I won't get mine as well
Some might say we will find brighter day
- Some Might Say ; Oasis


2.] A New Year's resolution is something that
goes in one year and out the other.


3.] people often say that motivation doesn't last.
well, neither does bathing.
that's why we recommend it daily.
-Zig Ziglar

4.] a heart ain't a brain, but i think that i still love you.


5.] life is like a rollercoaster, too many unexpected turns.
but at the end, you just want to ride it again.


6.] “life is the art of drawing without an eraser.”
-john w gardner-

No comments:

Post a Comment