Friday, January 23, 2009

B for Blogging

mirror mirror on the wall
i'm not a princess in a fairytale
you don't speak to me
although i wish you did

a poem from my boredness... hey! guess what tonight is... Friday! (bloggers on a Friday night)

Well today consisted of me feeling like shit not wanting to be talked to but the truth
is I felt much better once my friends told me how they felt about me about how
I have changed. I haven't really noticed that I changed a lot except for feeling depressed
and left out all the time. I'm trying to go back to the old Ashley. me.

note to self:: you're never alone

I decided to go on photobucket.com and you know how it says "recently viewed" or whatever at the bottom well it had the word "macro" and a picture on the box and i thought to myself "hmm thats interesting never heard of it" so me being curious i clicked on it to find out it was photography but a different way to take pictures.I then went on dictionary.com and look up the definition (no need for laughter :P)


Macro - Spelled Pronunciation [mak-roh] adjective, noun, plural -ros.
–adjective
1.
very large in scale, scope, or capability.
2.
of or pertaining to macroeconomics.–noun
3.
anything very large in scale, scope, or capability.
4.
Photography. a macro lens.



Macro pic Pictures, Images and Photos

macro Pictures, Images and Photos


Macro shot Pictures, Images and Photos


Macro Pictures, Images and Photos


Flash and the mouse Pictures, Images and Photos


A binder/leather macro shot. Pictures, Images and Photos


macro Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment