Sunday, January 4, 2009

suckish day

Currently listening to:: Mandy Moore - Only Hope

I woke up late around 12:46 p.m. when I really wanted to wake up around 12 because I needed to get ready for my boyfriend's arrival. Then I stressed out about looking nice so I tried on all these different outfits,fixed my hair,put on make up, and cleaned the house like a wild woman but then he IMed me and said he couldn't come. =/(i'm not mad at him I could never be mad at him) I then put my hair up,put my glasses on,put sweat pants on,put an old tee on, and searched for my homework in the corner of my room where I throw my bookbag. I threw my book bag a side and sat there on the cold floor with my head on my knees. Here I am all alone for the rest of the day with my mother at work and my brother sleeping. To top that its raining on my suckish day thats weird because I usually love the rain. I love to watch it fall down my window pane, dance, and walk around in it but it seems like the rain is mocking me today.. Yippie!! What a wonderful Sunday afternoon this is!


rain Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment