Friday, January 9, 2009

Bloggers on a Friday Night

Welcome to the "Bloggers on Friday Night" woooo (:
for all you late night bloggers who are reading this be
prepared for some randomness and if you like this blog entry
comment it cause i may do "Bloggers on a Friday Night"
every Friday night i am at home if you guys like this idea haha. (:
oh and give me some ideas for what to put in here if you like questions,photography,
polls, anything haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ahem* Tonight for Ashley consisted of feeling nostalgic about my old photos that have the smiling faces of the ones i used to be best friends with,arguing with my boyfriend about how vanessa ann hudgens and miley cryus do not look alike,reading two and a half chapters of Evil Genius,listening to my first voicemail message i ever recieved,listening to apocalyptica songs,missing dylan,waiting for tommrrow,being bored from lack of skills to set up the playstation 2 in the living room for my long lost love Dance Dance Revolution,drinking lemonade,wanting bbq chicken from walmart,yawning repeatidly,killing ants,being pissed off at my computer for having a virus protection thing pop up every 4 minutes,being amazed at my phone for being on all day and still having 4 bars,hitting my knee off of the computer desk,wishing dylan was here to cuddle in my bed with me,hearing coughing and other weird noises from next door,and having to pee but too lazy to get up.


QUOTES AND SUCH!

1.) we are here to laugh at the odds and
live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us."
-Charles Bukowski-


2.) It's hard to believe we aren't those kids you see on the playground anymore.It's weird, to think that you were once them, and someday they'll be you.


3.)Is it wrong to assume that you missed me?
Because the look in your eyes says that you're dying to kiss me
The touch of your lips is tasteful and forgiving
A part of the past that I don't mind reliving


4.)Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Okay well thanks for reading! i'm going to go dream now (: *yawn*
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment