Thursday, January 8, 2009

Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in?

Today was alright. I just can't wait until the weekend until i can sleep in *hallelujah music*
The musical was fun especially for the part where Brendon got up and was like "I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT" and it was something about Zac Efron ha ha (: Oh! and when Sean our director tried to get us to close our eyes and think about the musical it didn't work and everyone had their eyes open laughing cause it only lasted a good one minute.


By the way I hate the word "okay" anymore... its so annoying! Even though its a small four letter word it actually hurts me sometimes.

examples::
1.) me: i changed a light bulb in my room cause it burned out i got excited cause i haven't changed a light bulb in a while ha ha!!! (:
someone else: ..okay?

2.) me: Hey i'm really sorry for running into in the hallway i didn't mean to
someone else: okay

3.) me: no its fine i don't care *tears running down cheek*
someone else: okay

No comments:

Post a Comment