Thursday, January 29, 2009

motor scooters strongly hate me.

I actually can now say I am a stubborn person...want to know why?
Well.. I went to sleep around 10 last night and I woke up in the middle
of the night tossing and turning with a poem stuck in my head that I was itching
to write down! I tried to shrug it off thinking that "hey i'll probably still remember it
by tommrrow why waste my time getting up searching for my tablet and pencil?" The thing
is... I just couldn't wait until tommrrow or any other time to write it down. So what did I end
up doing? I got up,put my glasses on,quietly opened my drawer to find my book light, my tablet
full of poems, and a sharpened pencil. I opened it quietly so my mom wouldn't ask why I was
up. She would think that i'm insane! She also doesn't know I write poems because if I happened
to tell her she would just say "Oh Ashley cut it out and stop acting like you're an adult you're only 13!" (Just putting this out there... my birthday is in 6 days!! (: February 4th) So.. back to
my story i'm not posting that poem on here for my fear of it being dumb. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment