Thursday, February 26, 2009

ya'll

photography Pictures, Images and Photos


you asked me
a question
today
it made me tilt my head to the side
"do you have second thoughts on your ex?"
i was trying to think of the right way to answer it
running certain words through my head that would fit
answering your question
i didn't have a chance to tell you on my computer
it froze
or my cellular piece of crap
it blacked out
i'm answering your question
right here
right now sweetheart
no i do not have any second thoughts
not now
not tommrrow
or all the days that take place after tommrrow
i want you and only you
no one else in the school or on the planet
can change that
no matter how hard they attempt
i love you and only you
i don't want to write a whole book
nor a whole poem
i'm just going to stop typing words now
because no amount of words can explain to you how much i love you
cheezyness indeed
the truth? you betcha

No comments:

Post a Comment