Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a penny for your thoughts

street lights Pictures, Images and Photos

..who are you?
can you even see me?
through the darkness of night
its really foggy outside
being alone, looking at a stranger scares me
i'm scared
i want to shout your name
i wish i knew it
all i can see are your eyes
..well one eye atleast
glowing like the stars
..ha get it?... starry eyed.
..this is no time for joking around though
i want to move farther out to you
my legs unfortunatly won't make any movement
wouldn't it be great if there was water surrounded all around me? like i was a little island?
so then you could throw a life saving device out to me and pull me into you
will you move closer?
i don't bite
i'm sure you don't either
i wish you weren't a stranger to me
i'm sure you wish that i wasn't a stranger to you
you're so tall!
..and skinny
i wish i was like that too
stranger you are so lucky
you look so confident and full of no worries or fear
just standing there straight with perfect posture
although i wish you would stop winking your eye
its giving me a headache

No comments:

Post a Comment