Monday, February 9, 2009

clap like thunder

clothes on line Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm sitting on the patio in front of my home
grasping green chalk in my right hand
with the bucket of sidewalk chalk within arms reach of me
i wish i had a clue of what to draw
but so many things are green
trees,grass,cucumbers,frogs
green green green
hmm...
ooo! i have an idea!
...uhh...
....hmm...
..?..
i lost it.
i feel like my mind has a few gliches in it sometimes
like i should be remembering more and saying more
am i normal?
i hope so...
i need a mood ring
because i could tell what my mood is right now
i honestly have no clue.
remember how i said i think my mind has a few gliches?
well...uhm... darn! i lost it again..
i'm not getting very far on my drawing
in fact.. i didn't even start...
well that does it!
i'm staying here until my drawing is a complete masterpiece!
even if i have to stay out here until the moon takes the sun's place in the sky
..in that case i need to start pronto!
now i know what to draw!
a....
a...
....
ugh! there goes my poor mind again!
..NOW I KNOW WHAT TO DRAW!
a mind!
a brain.. with a functioning mind!
if only i could cut that part of the pavement off
and switch brains
so i could have a wonderful mi-...uhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment